Full HD Self Shoot Desi Girl Rabia Anam

Hi friends hi i m Rabia Anam from Islamabad I Am Trying To Share My more pictures of My Own High Resolution Camera Photos To You, i m a good looking and very excited girl in my city, not i m saying that i m beautiful but my friends said to me that you are so beautiful, if some boys want to contact with than email or try to call me on my own mobile number, i am waiting for  your response how would you like to contact me.
Name: Rabia Anam Birth date: 27 July 1988, Age: 26, Height: 163 cm 5' 4", Weight: 52 kg 134.5 lbs, Country: Pakistan, City: Islamabad, Education: Incomplete university, Marital Status: Single, Languages: English, Urdu, Punjabi, Hobbies: Books, Self Description: I don’t like sitting and doing nothing, this is definitely connected with my profession and the desire to achieve my goals. I like travelling as it gives me the opportunity of seeing and learning more, email me here rabiaanam14@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment